March 22, 2013 | by Peter Schrappen
NW Marine Trade Association is once again coming up huge for the Clean Boating Foundation. This time they are holding a benefit for us (as they did last year).
On Friday, April 19, the Northwest Marine Trade Association (NMTA) will hold its second annual NMTA Auction, benefitting the Clean Boating Foundation and Fish Northwest. The Auction, which will be held at Shilshole Bay Beach Club from 5-9pm, features boating goods and services donated by NMTA members and sold to boaters from the region attending the event.
Last year’s event raised $34,000 split between the two beneficiary organizations. The Auction, coordinated by NMTA staff and member volunteers serving on the Auction Committee, has a lofty goal set for 2013 of $75,000 – more than twice the amount raised in its first year.
Tables for eight people may be reserved by a table captain for $800. Space is limited and priority table registration will be given to 2012 auction table captains.
For more information about the NMTA Auction, to register for a table, or to donate goods or services to the Auction, contact Allison Chappell at the NMTA office at 206-634-0911.
More information & downloads: View/download the 2013 Auction Item Procurement Form
- Taking a Closer Look at Copper as Phase Out Nears
- Selected Literature on Copper Neurobehavioral Toxicity in Salmon
- Clean Boating Foundation is hiring!
- Come find the Clean Boating Foundation booth at the Seattle Boat Show
- Rain, wait, what?
- Loving the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- LWCF: An old friend that you may not know of
- FREE Webinar: Green Chemistry Basics
- Happy New Year from the Clean Boating Foundation
- Come see us at the Chris Craft Rendezvous
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- July 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012